What is a Bespoke Ecommerce Website?
Selling products online has never been easier. There are many platforms available to easily create your shopping cart website without any technical know how. However, what happens if the product you are selling requires a bit more information than just a quantity, or a colour, or a size? That's where we can help.
Do you need it?
Do you supply a product or service that requires a significant amount of customisation before it can be purchased. A simple example might be a piece of carpet that requires dimensions, or a printed t-shirt which requires a customised logo or slogan. More complex examples could be a kitchen glass splashback requiring not only dimensions, but shape/colour/thickness and many other parameters.
Essentially, most 'off-the-shelf' ecommerce systems provide a system for entering simple products, but for complex products the only option is a bespoke ecommerce website, and that's where we come in.
What we can do for you?
With many years of building bespoke database ecommerce systems and websites from scratch, Vale Software Solutions can work with you to understand your ecommerce or website requirements and transfer them onto a fully functioning website. We have plenty of experience integrating credit/debit card payment gateways including Paypal, Sagepay, Worldpay and many more.
Our bespoke ecommerce systems and websites can:
- Offer easy category content and product data entry, meeting both Google SEO and social media recommendations and specification
- Improve customer experience, provide ease of use, sell your products clearly, and help reduce cart abandonment
- Integrate with credit/debit card payment gateways, courier systems, live currency rates and much more
- Provide complex data entry forms to capture data for insurance quotations, surveys, questionnaires and price comparison systems
- Manage order processing, stock levels, generated leads..with facilities for exporting to 3rd party products if required